We partner with family members and the family physician to assure the highest quality of care can be provided in your home. We support family members and caregivers with a professional care team including physicians, nurses, Advanced Practice nurse specialists, respiratory and other therapists, home health aides, social workers, pharmacists, grief counselors, chaplains and volunteers. Each of our Home Care staff members is patient-focused and driven to lead with a servant’s heart.
Nursing Home/Assisted Living Care
We also partner with extended care and assisted living facilities to assure that superior hospice care is available in each patient setting – personalized to meet individual needs and guarantee peace of mind.
In addition to providing specialized care for the control of pain and symptoms, we also provide aides to assist with extra personal care, social workers to help with needed resources, chaplains to address spiritual needs, and volunteers to provide companionship. Our clinical staff does not replace the nursing care currently being provided by the facility, but our expertise in personalized care given at the end of life’s journey can provide patients with another level of comfort.
It’s our commitment, as a community-based, patient-focused organization, to work closely with area hospitals in order to ensure superior comfort for patients. We work energetically with members of the hospital staff focusing on palliative treatments while honoring choices for patients and caregivers – allowing them to celebrate life with the help of hospice care.
- Expert symptom management for their unique needs
- 24/7 RN on-call assistance
- Weekly Nurse visits
- Home visits by Focused care physician as needed
- Emotional support from qualified counselors
- Volunteers to assist with errands or caregiver relief
- Access to an array of additional services, including respiratory, occupational, massage and music therapies
- Home Health Aide assistance with personal care
- Medical equipment and oxygen as needed at no direct cost
- Prescription medications related to their diagnosis at no direct costs